Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jake and I had a great time this weekend. Saturday was Jake's 25th birthday, and two of his friends that he worked with in College Station came Friday night and stayed until Sunday. On Saturday, our friends Lauren and Kevin came over for most of the day, as well as our friends Chris and Megan. Jake worked with Chris, and when we all lived in the same town, we saw each other pretty much every day. It was really good to see them again; we hadn't seen them since their wedding in March and before that it had been over a year and a half since we last saw them. It was nice to just hang out and talk. Megan and I went shopping while the guys played computer games. Yes, they all brought their laptops and hooked up a network in our office, and the placed reeked of geek. (It's okay, I still love you, honey, but you are a nerd.)

I wish that I had taken pictures this weekend, but we were too busy having fun. Here is one of Chris and Megan's Wedding pictures.

No comments: