My summer ended today when I had to go back to work. My new school seems to be really nice (this is only the third year that the building has even been open), and the principal is just awesome. She hired me over the phone based on recommendations from my principal and athletic director, the latter of which is now my AP (assisstant principal) and PDAS supervisor. The head principal runs a tight ship, but she is also very flexible and understanding. She even let us out early for both lunch and the end of the day!! That is a plus for any teacher inservice.
It is so weird being at a new school. I thought last year that I wouldn't have to go through being the new person on campus again, but here I am. I am just waiting to hear what all of the rules and procedures are here, and what rules I can and cannot enforce in my classroom. I should find out all the nitty gritty stuff tomorrow. Its all the stuff I want to know and need to know, but that means a very boring day of inservice. Woo-hoo! :)
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment