Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fried Chicken

You know, when you are trying to loose weight it seems that every person in the universe is doing what ever they can to keep you fat.

I understand that everything is relative, and if we were all built like an Adonis (or Shakira for the girls) our definition of beauty would be different than it is now. But I would still like to be healthy. And I have no one else to blame other than myself ... and those darn people who make such good fried chicken.

But I'll show them, I will discover a way to break away from the addictive chemicals they put in all the fast food these days. What, you think those chemicals listed on the back of you bag of chips are there for flavoring? Honestly, do you think monosodiumglutamate is there to make you snack more tasty? NO! Its is there do make you an addict, we have all been duped! Run! Run while there is still time, save your self. Free your self from the pollypeptide bonds of doom.

Join me in my campaign to beat junk food, the first meeting is now in session. Now, did any one bring any chips? I would kill for a Dorito right now...

No comments: