Monday, December 03, 2007

Welcome to Earth

OK, to all of you out there in blog land a big hello from the hospital.

Firstly please forgive any misspellings as I am currently deprived of spell check, secondly this is being written on a TV in our hospital room so the resolution is not great and I cannot always see what I am typing.

ITS A BOY! Lets all welcome little Judah to Earth. Deanna and I are still in the hospital so I don't really think it has sunk in yet that this is my son. He could still be someone elses; it did however feel real at 4 am when he started crying :)

things are starting to pickup around here so I will update ya'll later.

7 comments:

Suzy J said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It always feels real at 4 am. Then it all blurs together and you have no idea what time it is, only that he is crying and you must make it stop so you can continue on with sleep! :-)
I am soo happy for you guys! Welcome to parent hood the never ending job and is priceless!

Aimee said...

Congrats to the new proud parents! I can't wait to see a pic of your new son. You guys must be on cloud nine!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! :) The day you've been waiting for has finally arrived, after such a long time spent hoping and praying - first that you could get pregnant, then the looong pregnancy (at least, I know it feels long), the bed rest, and now... Your long-awaited little angel is here! Can't wait to meet him!

Amy said...

CONGRATS Mom and Dad! Can't wait to see pictures! Praying for lots of rest for all three of you!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Yay! I must admit I was shocked to get the email from your "source" about baby Henry! I love that name, BTW! Can't wait for pics and the story of how it came to pass he was 20 days early!

Kierstyn said...

Congratulations, and welcome baby Judah!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Congrats on a new baby Sallee. May he be as gorgeous, smart and funny as the rest of us! Thinking of you and sending my love.

Your cousin, Jenifer