Thats it, I have had it with Microsoft. I use VNC to access my computer at home from work for testing purposes. Recently I installed windows live one care for an antivirus program. One word, DON'T.
I don't have the time or inclination to go into the specifics here but sufice it to say the program is a piece of crap! It will not let me use VNC, it stops the install saying that some suspect software is being installed and gives me two options 1) erase the software 2) close the window either one BREAKS THE PROGRAM! I am tired of some egghead in redmond deciding what I can and cannot do on my computer! This is exactly why I won't use a MAC! Linux, here I come!
/ RANT
Microsoft, your days are numbered! Soon you will go the way of Tandy and BetaMax. Take Macintosh with you!
Composed on GNU/Linux Fedora 7
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You know, Mac users are able to do more and more with their computers every year. It's Mac's attention to quality I think that has just made programs slower to reach the Mac platform. Windows users are having to waste more and more time worrying about Viruses and crashes rather than being able to spend time on doing something productive.
Every body brags about how Bill Gates gets never graduated college. Maybe if he had, he would've figured out how to create an OS that didn't have so many bugs and other problems
Post a Comment