Have you ever asked yourself what is the world coming to? We mainly say this cliche after hearing something that disturbs us somehow, I say it now after reading this article from FoxNews.com.
Let me ask those of you who remember 20 years ago, did this kind of thing happen then too? What about those of you who can remember 40 or 50 years ago, what about then?
I would venture a guess that even in the 60's no one would have waited for the cops to find these guys. Thier own aquaintances would have found them, strung them up from the highest tree in town and left then there for the crows!
When the Michael Vick scandal was at its peak I heard a sports caster say that the darkest circle of hell is reserved for people like Vick, what about these guys? Vick bet on and killed dogs, despicable? Yes! But these guys executed a seven month old child! They were leaving the scene and stopped to kill an infant! Were they thinking he could identify them?! Lord help me, they murdered an infant. These men need to be brought to justice. I cannot put into words the rage I feel, join me in praying that these men are found and brought to trial. Maybe we will get lucky and murder will beget murder and these men can be held accountable to the highest judge!
When the Michael Vick scandal was at its peak I heard a sports caster say that the darkest circle of hell is reserved for people like Vick, what about these guys? Vick bet on and killed dogs, despicable? Yes! But these guys executed a seven month old child! They were leaving the scene and stopped to kill an infant! Were they thinking he could identify them?! Lord help me, they murdered an infant. These men need to be brought to justice. I cannot put into words the rage I feel, join me in praying that these men are found and brought to trial. Maybe we will get lucky and murder will beget murder and these men can be held accountable to the highest judge!


No comments:
Post a Comment