I was getting ready for work this morning and heard an advertisement for a local dog breeder, now I understand that for some people having a "pure bred" animal is something of a status symbol. And I also seem to see that the more minuscule the creature (and by extension the more absolutely useless the creature) the more you are communicating to your peers how much money you have to waste.
However; I cannot remain silent any longer! Not when the populace is being subjected to new strange breeds of dog that I am sure God did not intend to exist, and can surely only be the result of an unholy union based on copious amounts of alcohol and illegal drugs.
Case in point. The Labradoodle...thats right, the Labradoodle. This is the result of when a Labrador and a Poodle really love each other ****wink***. It is important to note that a Poodle and a Teacup Poodle are completely separate breeds, otherwise the sheer mechanics required for the mating of these two species would result in the death of one of the parties involved, or at least a lawsuit... any way.
Basically breeders are going cross-breeding nuts! If you have any kind of dog the first thing they are going to do is try to make it sleep with a poodle. Results of these drunken frat party like encounters have resulted in not only Labradoodles but also Chadoodles, Goldendoodles, and Doberdoodels.
I have but one request of this lot, that is to simply have a sense of humor about the vile nature of the acts you are committing and cross a Schitzu with a Poodle. So I can finally have my Pooschitz, or Schitzpoo if you prefer.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay, that was hilarious! I definitely chuckled...Schitzpoo...awesome!
jake, you make me laugh....
Post a Comment