- He will go by his middle name. This is a tradition of the males in Jake's family that goes back generation after generation.
- His middle name will be biblical, although not too common of a name (no John, Joshua, Matthew, etc)
- We know what his middle name will be (what he will go by) but have not yet decided on a first name.
I am up at 2:36 am writing this post. You would think that in preparation for the months of sleeplessness after the baby is born you would sleep very well while you are pregnant. Not the case. I have not had a full nights sleep in two weeks, and the worst part is when I lay in bed or try to go to sleep by 10 or 11 but am still awake at 2:38. I have bought the Boppy pregnancy pillow that is supposed to help you sleep, but no such luck. Any suggestions? I'm not sick, and not getting up for the bathroom, I just cannot sleep. Urgh! And to make tonight even better, my kitten was sleeping on my lap and started to fall, so he dug a claw in my thigh and used it to hold his entire weight. Youch!!! He's getting better about not using his claws on us so much, but when he wants up or is falling down, out they come.


No comments:
Post a Comment