Saturday, June 30, 2007

Are you dead? Sue Avandia!

Ok, short post...

I was just watching TV, crazy right, and one of those ambulance chasing lawyer commercials came on. Now generally these are pretty straight forward, "are you hurt? Do you think someone should pay you for it? Call me!" That kind of thing.

Well, this specific commercial held a special appeal for me. The medicine they were talking about is called Avandia. They were looking for people who had reactions to the medicine, reactions could include stroke, heart attack, death, high blood pressure... Wait...death? Sure, I'm dead. Give me some money!

What made it so funny was the fact they kept saying it, "If you're dead call us!"

Call me old fashioned, crazy, whatever...but I don't think death should ever be listed as a side effect. That’s a pretty final effect. But, that's not even the point. How, if I am dead, am I supposed to call you? Are séances acceptable as evidence in court now?

No comments: