a prayer for your upcoming defense for your doctorate.
I pray that you remember eveything that you know, including all 47 slides,
That you will remember the pride you felt presenting your research in Ireland and that the memory will give you all the confidence you need,
That you will not be distracted by where you will work or live after you graduate,
That you will not be distracted by the thoughts of "what if and why not me" that you and I are both distracted by,
That you will remember that your favorite cousin is praying for you and has ultimate confidence in you, (and misses you like crazy!)
That you remember how your husband is your number one fan and he will be beside you know matter what happens with your defense or your job situation,
That you remember that after October 9th you are done and can come visit your favorite cousin!!!
Have a great day, sweetie!!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you so, so, SOOO much! :) I got tears in my eyes! It means a lot to have your love and support. I printed the prayer out to give me a much-needed boost of confidence as I study!
Hope things are going well for y'all and that your (rather strange) students aren't killing each other. Miss you and love you lots! :)
Love, Candice
Post a Comment