I finally finished a post with pictures of our home, but because I started it earlier, it is listed under that date, August 7. So please scroll down and see our house!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Deanna!
I found your blog through Amy's so I thought I would come visit. I love the pictures of your house! Isn't it fun to make it your own? A bit stressful, I will admit, but in the end when it is exactly what you wanted, it is worth it...at least that is what I'm telling myself. Our blog has a new name, but I see the link on your blog still works under the old one. I am going to add yours right now! Can't wait to hear more your life...I love blogging!
2 comments:
Hi Deanna!
I found your blog through Amy's so I thought I would come visit. I love the pictures of your house! Isn't it fun to make it your own? A bit stressful, I will admit, but in the end when it is exactly what you wanted, it is worth it...at least that is what I'm telling myself. Our blog has a new name, but I see the link on your blog still works under the old one. I am going to add yours right now! Can't wait to hear more your life...I love blogging!
Your home is beautiful! There's nothing better than having everything together so that you can post pictures!
Post a Comment