Thursday, April 08, 2010

HELP! HELP!

Ok, now that I have your attention. I am sick and under STRICT doctors orders to not be around other people. While some may think "YAY! Vacation!" (And I did seriously consider camping :) This also means that I cant help Deanna out with the kids. Not to mention that I can't be with my kids, I am really bummed about that.

So, if anyone is free any time this weekend please have pity on my poor overworked significantly better other half by taking some time to help her with anything you can :(

Ken, Debbie: I know you have plans and you both help us out so much already please do not change your plans at all. You deserve to go have some fun.

Poppa, Glenda: We understand that you also have plans, and we appreciate everything you both do for us too so please don't change your plans.

To the rest of our friends and family, if you WANT to (please do not feel obligated) I would appreciate it if some of you could just hang out with Deanna some this weekend while I am sequestered / quarantined. This is vary hard on Deanna, but she is really being magnanimous throughout it all.

Deanna: I love you very much, I will try to make it up to you somehow... please know that you don't have to go and get sick like me in order to make me pay you back...maybe a nice letter and a box of chocolates instead : )

Ok, let the healing meditation begin! (A.K.A. intense computer gaming)

No comments: