Yesterday, I picked up Judah before Jake got off work, so Judah, Joyanna, and I were home. I was feeding Joyanna in the living room and heard Judah making noise in the kitchen. I couldn't see what he was doing and couldn't get up, so I just called for him and he came to play in the living room with us. Later, Jake comes home, walks into the kitchen, and asks, "Did you see what he did in here?!?! Come look!" So when I thought Judah had been unloading the clean dishes from the dishwasher and reeking havoc, (he had come out with a spoon earlier), this is what he actually did...
He took all of his letters off the fridge (the noises I heard) and organized them by color!! This is what he was doing for fun! :) You can see that he even lined up the blue and the red, and probably would have done the others if I hadn't made him come out of the kitchen. He does know all of his letters, and can tell you what sound each one makes. He loves for us to tell him what letter different names and words start with. The kid just LOVES to LEARN!!


2 comments:
What a smartie!!! and so stinkin' cute!! :)
So, did he pick out all the pink vowels by himself?
Post a Comment