...that costs less than $15!!!
This is perfect for all of you with small children (or indoor cats). You know those annoying swim noodles that are everywhere (until you go to look for them for this project, of course)? I have found a use!!! I went to the evil store that starts with a W, only because I knew I could find everything in one place (and my car needed gas). I bought three thick swim noodles for $3.88 each and then two yards of $1.00 black fabric. I cut the noodles to length so they fit under my couch and living room chairs, between the legs, covered them with the fabric, and viola!! Judah's toys can no longer be pushed or rolled into the nasty spider-web and dust bunny abyss under the couch!! I bought black fabric because our furniture is a dark leather, and it blends in pretty well. I just attached the fabric to the noodles with sewing pins, mostly the cheapies and then some of the ones with a long flat head on 'em.
I know, I rock!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
pictures?
Happy 10-month birthday, Judah! (I can't believe he's that old already!) :)
Love y'all!
Hi Deanna!
It's good to hear from ya! I got booted off of HP because I didn't log on there for sooo long. I go to PAI (parenting after infertility) and a lot of the HP gals are there too. Here is the link http://www.parentingafterinfertility.com/
Glad you stopped by my blog to say hi! I'd love to see current pics of Judah....take care, Aimee
Post a Comment