Being home all day, everyday, you would think that I had so much time to post, but alas! No posting at all. Judah is a wonderful joy, and I love him so much! I can just sit and stare at him while he is sleeping, and talk to him while he is awake. The being awake is happening a lot more than the sleeping, though. :) He is just so amazing. He loves to pick his head up, hold it as long as he can, and then turn around before putting his head back down again. He has also smiled at me!! It doesn't happen very often yet, but it is the sweetest thing in the world. It just melts my mommy heart.
His second Santa Suit, still way too big. This is what he wore the the Christmas Eve Service.

We had these taken when he was 2 1/2 weeks old, for Christmas presents. He was not a happy camper!! He spent an hour and a half in the car, then when we got there we had to wake him up to change him, and boy was he hungry!! Becuase it was already our appointment time, they wouldn't let us go ahead and feed him then take pictures. So he screamed and cried for the pictures, then we fed him and he was so content and happy!

Our First Christmas as a family of three!!


6 comments:
I love the look you have on that picture where both are holding him. Know that he was not happy makes me now understand the look. Jake has a good look as well... You are all so blessed, but you knew that already!
Judah looks great! What a beautiful boy. And it looks like you and Jake are perfectly suited for parenthood!
I saw the pics on Facebook and I'm glad to visit here for the commentary! I LOVED the Santa suit. Too, too cute. What a happy family!
OH, the santa suit pics are SO cutre! Wishing all 3 of you an amazing 2008! The adventures begin! :)
Mary Elliott O'Donnell
Any recent pics of your sweet Judah? Hope momma and baby are doing great.
~Aimee (HP)
time for an update
Post a Comment