Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Appointment and Shower

I finally got to see MY doctor again today, and she said that we will be inducing as soon as I am 37 weeks, which is in about a week and a half!! She said it may take over 24 hours from when they induce to when I actually have him, and I still have a higher chance of c-section, but they want to try induction first. My blood pressure was still high, but not at dangerous levels. He's probably going to be a pretty small baby, he is already a little small from the preeclampsia and he will be three weeks early. We are so excited!!!

We still cannot go anywhere for Thanksgiving, so anyone who wants to bring us their Thanksgiving leftovers, we'll take them!! :)

I had a wonderful shower this past Sunday at our church. They really showered us with Blessings!! They had to keep telling me to go sit down because I wanted to be up and saying hello to everyone. So I sat in the chair they had for me at the front of the room, but then there were so many people that I did not get to even say hi to.
Proud Mommy and Daddy!


Proud Mommy, Grandmas, and Great-Grandmas (not all could attend).



Table full of gifts!! We received so many homemade blankets, it was amazing!!

Here is another picture of me at about 35 weeks, and yes, I took it myself!! (Sorry that the only full length mirror I could easily get to was in the bathroom!!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Look at that loot! What an awesome church family!

So, not much longer, huh? Praying for you guys!